Search: "🧨 Pharma Over the Counter: 💖 www.Ivermectin-Stromectol.com 💖 - Ivermectin from $2.85 per pill 🧨 Ivermectin Pills For Sale Buy Oral Ivermectin"
336 results were found.
Philadelphia Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance presents The Food Trust with the Layman Award for HYPE program
- The Layman Award was established by the Philadelphia Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance to honor an individual or group who has provided significant contributions to the fields of Health Education and Physical Education who are not members of the profession. Learn more about The Food Trust's
- Stories from the Field Grocery stores across the country are marketing healthy foods and changing customers' behaviors. Innovative practices being implemented across the country are allowing grocers to reach more customers, sell more nutritious foods, and encourage more healthy behaviors. Scroll down to read more about how businesses across
The Food Trust in New Orleans for the ReFresh Project Groundbreaking
- May 9, 2013 -- The Food Trust, along with partners Mayor Mitch Landrieu, the City of New Orleans, and Hope Enterprise Corporation, were on site for the groundbreaking of a new, healthy food hub in New Orleans. The ReFresh Project, which features Whole Foods Market as the redevelopment anchor,
Michelle Obama describes the work of The Food Trust, The Reinvestment Fund & GPUAC as "groundbreaking"
- First Lady Michelle Obama traveled to Philadelphia to discuss federal funding for a Healthy Food Financing Initiative which will increase the availability of affordable, healthy foods in underserved urban and rural communities, particularly through the development of grocery stores and other healthy food retailers. "...And I have to finally
The Food Trust Launches the Center for Healthy Food Access
- The Food Trust, with support from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, is launching a national collaborative effort – the Center for Healthy Food Access – that will work to increase access to and demand for healthy foods and beverages in underserved urban and rural communities. “Through our 25 years
- Strategic Planning Request for Proposals: Q&A Proposals due January 27, 2 p.m. EST The Food Trust is seeking a qualified consultant to guide and execute a strategic planning process with our Board of Directors and staff. Proposals are due Wednesday, January 27, 2021, 2 p.m. EST. Please click here
The Food Trust's Headhouse Farmers' Market ranked one of the "10 best spots for foodies" by USA Today
- "...if you find yourself visiting Philly during the more tender months of the year, Headhouse is one of the best places for eaters, bar none. Exceptional locally-grown fruits and vegetables, pastured meats, sustainable seafood, excellent cheese, chocolate, there is so much inspiration to be found in the stalls of
The Food Trust's Dr. Sandy Sherman wins award from the American Public Health Association
- Dr. Sandy Sherman, Director of Nutrition Education at The Food Trust, was the recipient of the Catherine Cowell Award, established in 1993 to honor Dr. Catherine Cowell’s contributions to the field of public health nutrition. This award recognizes individuals who have exemplified excellence and achievement in administration, planning, mentoring
New Report: Why the Farm Bill Matters for Greater Philadelphia
- In America, no child should go hungry, and no parent should have to choose between eating healthy and eating enough. Established in 1933, the Farm Bill is the United States government’s primary vehicle for funding policies and programs relating to food and agriculture—from food safety and nutrition education to
The House Farm Bill Falls Short on Supporting Farmers, Protecting the Nation's Health and Preventing Hunger
- Congress needs to go back to the drawing board and produce a bipartisan Farm Bill that creates jobs, supports farmers, improves health and ensures that no one in America goes hungry. Taking food away from families as punishment for not being able to find a job in this economy